THE DELSAN MINDSET DURING THIS PANDEMIC SITUATION
SAFETY FIRST FOR EVERYONE
For customers, technical support and delivery teams, in addition to those listed below for the office-based staff:
- For those serving clients, each team member wears the appropriate PPE such as face mask, face shield, rubber gloves (and over-all suit when necessary)
- All clients’ individual safety protocols and documentation are strictly followed
- All items for delivery, products and tools are sanitized
For office-based staff:
- Temperature check
- Fill up Employee / Visitor check list form
- Security to assess for symptoms such as cough, fever, body pain, etc.
- Employees walks over a disinfectant foot mat
- Everyone is encouraged to bring own food and limit going out during duty hours
- Wearing of facemask is mandatory
- Staff transportation are provided to employees without their own vehicles
- Staff vehicles are always sanitized, including wheels and tires, before and after the trip
AVAILABILITY OF DEVICES, CONSUMABLES and CONTINUOUS CUSTOMER SUPPORT.
During the initial stages of the corona virus outbreak and the lockdown measures that followed, our operations have been temporarily disrupted. We since have made optimum adjustments, where key personnel continue to operate onsite and, through the systems we have in place, a number of our team members are now working efficiently, remotely from their homes. Maintaining close coordination with the different brands and distributors also has been key in assuring the constant supply of the stocks and inventory needed.
Your Delsan technical support is now 90% operational, should you have any concern, you may ‘click here’, we shall attend to your concern as soon as possible.
Moreover, service concern and orders will unfortunately be impacted in some regions where local government imposed restrictions are being implemented.